Thursday, April 25, 2013

Four things

When I see things like this on other blogs... I can NEVER resist. Plus I'm so bad at writing lately (on the blog), that I think it counts.
 
 
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Bin builder helper -my dad used to build grain bins. I helped. It's probably the most physical job I've ever had and will ever have.
2. Deli Worker at Sobeys -For FOUR DAMN YEARS while going to University
3. Sales Executive at a radio station -didn't work out. Sales is not for me.
4. Creative Writer for a few radio stations.

Four Places I've lived:
1. Saskatchewan (Plenty, MJ, Regina, Saskatoon)
2. Newfoundland (Glovertown)
3. Seoul Korea
4. Alberta (Whitecourt)
Movies I love:
1. Finding Neverland
2. Empire Records
3. Life as a House
4. Reality Bites

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate (when I allow myself to eat it)
2. Mushrooms
3. Cheese
4. Poutine (I've practically given up this one though)
Four Weird Things About Me:
1. I cry when I'm angry.
2. I love writing, but procrastinate from the thing I love
3. I'm completely unorganized, but somehow have my clothes organized by colour
4. I love being weird.
Four Favorite TV Shows:
1. Gilmore Girls (over)
2. Freaks and Geeks (only one season, and over)
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. Parenthood
Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. TRAVELLING
2. TRAVELLING
3. TRAVELLING
4. TRAVELLING
 
That's it.

No comments: