Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Goals

I've decided to bribe myself with my fiction writing. It seems absolutely horrible that I have to bribe myself to do something I love, but I am a procrastinator, and I've found what will be a solution. As I wrote a while ago, my laptop (notebook computer) crashed, and will not be revived. This is one of the reasons I've had such a hard time writing. As great as having a journal is, I'm not a fan of writing fiction in the journal. However, I'll have to do that for now. And to 'reward' myself for writing, I'm going to save money for a laptop. I'm paying myself to write. Everyday I write, money will go towards a new laptop. Hopefully, this will work because I'm sick of calling myself a writer, and then not writing. I need to stop saying I'm going to write a novel, and write a novel. Now is the time.

That's it. I have more to say, but that's it for right now.

No comments: