Tuesday, October 04, 2011

I'm allowed a bad day right?

It has been one of those days. I hate having 'one of those days'. I would much rather still be as happy and optimistic as I have been lately. I'm not today.
I had a terrible sleep last night. I can't remember any of my dreams, but they weren't happy ones. I woke up with a headache and feeling very tired. The day  just didn't go anywhere from there. Even my walk to work didn't leave me with the usual happiness. That's my favourite part of the day.

I guess I'm feeling the sadness of being alone. I relied to much on my ex -as I've said. I am learning how to do things on my own. Go places without somebody by my side. It's tough, and I don't want to face the world by myself. I've been on the verge of tears all day, but HATE crying in front of people so I've fought them off all day.

My roomie is gone for all of next week, so I guess I'm going to have to learn pretty quickly how to be all alone. (only for a week though.)

In other great news, this weekend I'm celebrating my friend's marriage. I've spoken about her before. Nehal -the person who has the most faith in me in the world. I can't wait to see her!

That's it. I'll try to be more cherry next time.

E

No comments: