Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Back again

Hey so this will be short because I'm tired. Actually to be completely honest, I have nothing to do tonight, but refuse to leave my room because I'm tired of being social with my new roommates. I moved into a new place on Sunday. I live with a 21 year old guy and a 19 year old girl... and I feel old. Because I don't want to grow up, I assumed they would be more mature than me... I was mistaken.

The rent is good though, so I'll be here for a while... and my cat is with me so he keeps me company... he won't leave the room because he's too scared of the dog that lives here. I never realised before that the reason Rolo (my cat) is such a jerk is because he's just scared. Poor thing, as I explain to everyone who comments on his jerkiness, he came from a broken home, and has had trouble dealing with his issues.

I'm working at Coles bookstore (I may have mentioned that), but am looking for something ANYTHING that has to do with my degree and that will give me better hours and more money. Maybe soon.

Okay enough, I have to find something else to keep me busy.

E

No comments: