Sunday, August 06, 2006

Taiwan Pictures






Here are some pictures of my time in Taiwan. Most of them were taken in Taipei, and all of them were taken on Katie's camera because she already put the pictures on the computer, and I am too lazy to use my own pictures.

The first one is the Ghost Festival, which so far includes starting a fire and burning 'ghost money'. Which is what the guy is doing. It's taken in Taipei.

The second one is taken at the beach here in Koshieng (I don't have the spelling with me and I can never remember how to spell it), but it's a couple who were getting there wedding photos done (before the wedding, of course).

The next one is my head in the 101 building. We were on the 89th floor I think.

The next one is a picture of the night markets. My head is in that one as well.

The last one is of our first meal in Taiwan. It was actually called Japanese BBQ, but it was just like a Korean bbq as well (without the great paste tasty thing).

And that's it. I'll write in a couple of days.

Erin

No comments: