Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Home soon

I will be adding pictures later. I need to try to fix my camera first, for some reason it is sick of me and no longer works. So as soon as it stops keeping the pictures hostage, I will work on getting them back.

I'm completely packed and wasting time on this mean computer that steals my money. Once again, I have overpacked, but there's nothing I can do about that now. I'm really looking forward to getting home, but not really looking forward to finding a job when I get home.

I actually have a lot I would like to say, but to be completely honest, and as I have been doing for this whole trip, I am sweating from every body part, and really uncomfortable in this computer roomish heat sauna wave place, so I think I will get off the computer and go to my air conditioned room, and then type more when I get home... wherever that may be.

Erin

No comments: